HK Surgical Aspirator Pump
The HK Surgical Aspirator Pump (#AP-III) includes 1 Liner, 1 Canister, 2 Foot Pedals, 2 Brackets, 2 Derlin Rings, 1 Canister Bracket Spacer, 1 Canister Rod, 1 User Manual, 1 Filter and 1 Piece of Aspiration Tubing. The Pump offers superior high-speed powered suction performance. It can accommodate up to Four Baxter Canisters or Two Abbott/Sorenson Canisters, eliminating time-consuming canister changes. The HK Surgical Aspirator is designed for powerful performance with minimal noise.
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty.
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump Features:
- Available in 115 or 230 Volts.
- Ideal for Suction due to Higher Tort.
- Maintains Higher Vacuum.
- Piston/Reciprocating Pump.
- Portable/Compact/Proven Reliability.
- Minimal Control Panel.
- Infiltration Pump can be placed on top of Aspirator.
- Pressure Gauge built into Pump, therefore it cannot be broken off.
- Very low noise level allowing for sight and sound Aspiration Management.
HK Surgical Aspirator Pump Specifications:
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0 to 27HG at sea level and standard conditions. No flow restrictions at intake.
- Weight & Dimensions: 19″ x 13.5″ x 16″. Approximately 50 lbs.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3cfm free air at sea level and standard conditions. No flow restrictions at intake.