MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator with single output port includes: (2) universal power cords, hospital grade power cord, user manual, pneumatic foot-pedal, IV pole with canister mounts, storage rack, 3 feet of tubing, IV hooks, and a biofilter.
Following the legacy of the MD LS1000 Liposuction Aspirator, the MD LS2 continues the line of durable, reliable liposuction aspirators – now with even more convenience and flexibility. The LS2 is virtually maintenance-free, and engineered to provide years of trouble-free use with its sealed oil-less vacuum system.
A taller case is provided for convenience; the higher canisters are no more easily monitored and space is provided on top for equipment such as a PAL System Console and/or an infiltration pump.
A rear-mounted extension pole holds one or more canisters along with tumescent solution bags (not pictured). At its base is a grip for easily moving the system about. Once in place, the unit’s heavy-duty casters may be locked. The system’s bright digital display is visible even in a dimly lit O.R.
Activated with a pneumatic foot-pedal, the MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator can use single-use disposable canisters, disposable-liner canisters, or re-usable 2000cc glass collection bottles.
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Specifications:
- Display: 20-segment, 3-color LED bar graph; 2-digit LED numeric vacuum readout.
- Motors: 2 maintenance-free, non-polluting, oil-less rotary vane pumps; serial staging.
- Maximum HP: 1/3 x 2.
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0 to 29 Hg at sea level.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4.2 SCFM.
- Cooling: 2 high speed low noise fans.
- Power: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Sound Level: < 50 dBa.
- Grounding: Double insulated.
- Chassis: Steel frame with vibration-free parallel motor mounts.
- Enclosure: Powder coated sheet aluminum with sound insulation.
- Thermal Protector: Yes.
- Dimensions: 15.5″ L x 15.5″ W x 24″ H (39.4 cm x 39.4 cm x 61.0 cm) (maximum).
- Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg) (without accessories).
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Options:
- Second pneumatic foot-pedal.
- Console cover.
- TMD (Tumescent Measuring Device).
- LS7020: 2000cc Disposable Implosion Proof Canister.
- Post surgery garments.
- LS2 systems are available in black or white.