The Stryker SmartPump Dual Channel Tourniquet System continuously monitors and controls tourniquet pressure during surgeries. The system supports single and dual-channel options, and can communicate with OR software systems. After surgery, this data can be printed and integrated with patient records.
The Stryker SmartPump Dual Channel Tourniquet System delivers complete operating room utility. It supports single cuff, Bier Block, and bi-lateral procedures or simultaneous surgeries of both upper and lower extremity. The Dual Channel continuously monitors, controls, and displays real-time cuff activities. Each cuff’s pressure and inflation time settings are independently managed.
Stryker SmartPump Dual Channel Tourniquet System Features:
- Large LED screen display.
- Minimizes staff training through simple cuff controls.
- Displays and stores reliable, real-time data.
- Includes a 5-hour, internal battery backup.
- Interfaces with printer and external CIS devices.