Excellent condition, 12 month warranty. For more details, please email us at email@example.com or check http://www.bastmed.com
Our best price US$6,990
Product Description :
Expose an image using the same x-ray equipment, positioners and techniques that you use for film radiography. Instead of film, you use a radiation – sensitive CR imaging plate.
Easy to use and integrate, the flexible Kodak Carestream CR 7400 system can help make the move to digital radiography both simple and affordable, with minimal disruption to your practice.
Easy to use
- Similar workflow to film minimizes learning curve for you and your staff.
- One-step process scans a full mouth series without manual intervention.
- User-friendly interface helps make image optimization easy.
- Built-in plate erase function eliminates double exposures and reduces plate handling for longer lasting plates.
- FMS editor allows you to create custom mounts.
Cost-effective digital solution
- Process both intraoral and extraoral images with one compact tabletop unit.
- Use existing x-ray equipment, positioners and techniques.
- Convert darkroom into revenue-generating space.
Improved Patient Care
- Thin flexible intraoral plates, available in sizes 0-4, enhance patient comfort.
- Sharing digital images helps improve patient education and communication.
- Streamlined workflow minimizes the time patients must wait.
Engineered for durability
- Innovative friction-less process extends the life of the plates and reduces artifacts.
- Light protection pouches reduce image degradation due to exposure to light and help protect from scratches, extending the life of the plates.
- 20 Size 2 phosphorous plates
- 200 barrier envelopes
- 200 light protection pouches
- 4 different plate holders, for all plates (0, 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Dental Imaging Software. Specialty Ortho or Oral surgery software is an additional charge.
- One Year Warranty
|Imaging Technology||Computed Radiography (also known as Phosphor Storage Plate)|
|Plate Size||Panoramic||5 x 12″ / 15 x 30 cm|
|Cephalometric||8 x 10″ / 18 x 24 cm|
|Intraoral||#0 – 21 x 31 mm, #1 – 24 x40 mm
#2 – 31 x 41 mm, #3 – 27 x 54 mm
#4 – 57 x 76 mm
|Scan Time||Panoramic||74 seconds|
Intraoral- High Resolution
Intraoral- High Speed
Average of 10.2 seconds per image
Average of 6.7 seconds per image
|Plate Erasing||Automatic, built-in (manual erase feature available)|
|Plate Type||Kodak CR imaging plates|
|Dimensions||W 18.9″ X D 15″ X H 9.5″ or W 48 cm X D 38 cm X H 24 cm|
|Weight||35 lbs or 16 kg|
|True Image Resolution||Panoramic/Cephalometric||High Resolution – 7 lp/mm
High Speed – 4.5 lp/mm
|Intraoral||High Resolution – 10 lp/mm
High Speed – 8 lp/mm