A-dec 500 511 Dental Chair Package w/ Adec Radius Delivery Assistant’s Arm & Light
Unit in refurbished condition. Perfect working, perfect condition.
our best price US$8,990
• Works great!
• Includes our 1 year warranty
• A-dec 511 dental chair
◦ Gray vinyl upholstery
◦ Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes.” Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair–no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1″ (25 mm) in some areas.
◦ Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
◦ Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
◦ Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5″ (343 mm) to 31.5″ (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
◦ 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
◦ Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
◦ Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability on uneven floors.
◦ Chair can be controlled by touchpads attached to delivery unit and assistant’s arm
◦ Foot control
• A-dec 532 delivery unit
◦ Innovative 4-position control block design. Results in the industry’s most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system that eliminates stagnant water where bacteria can grow
◦ Left/right pivoting chair mount. Provides both left- and right-handed doctors with ergonomic, efficient positioning of the control head
◦ Integrated fiber-optic system: Provides independently adjustable voltage settings for up to four handpiece positions
◦ 2-liter, self-contained water bottle: Includes an integrated pickup tube to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and a quick-disconnect fitting that makes the bottle easy to remove and replace
◦ Data Communication System (DCS): Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
◦ Wet/dry foot control
• A-dec assistant’s instrumentation (HVE, saliva ejector, air/water syringe)
• A-dec 571 dental light