For sale Zeiss Cirrus 4000 Spectral Domain OCT HD Complete System. In excellent condition, perfect working.
Please email us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or check directly at www.bastmed.com
Our best price US$11,150
Still under warranty 8 month. 30 days money back return. Pay securely with PayPal.
I will ship worldwide.
Built on 10 years experience at the vanguard of innovation, Carl Zeiss Meditec OCT technology has become the recognized standard of care. Now, Cirrus HD-OCT offers another leap forward with a superior platform that delivers unprecedented imaging details for clinical decision making.
• ZEISS optics provide superior visualization of anatomical details across a wider range of patients
• Robust engineering with premium components ensures consistent precision performance
• Unique HD layer maps and images highlight clinically relevant details for identifi cation and monitoring of specific diseases – all at a glance
The powerful Cirrus HD-OCT scan engine delivers superior image data. The new HD Enhanced Raster Scan leverages this power to produce images with outstanding detail while maintaining patient throughput. The proprietary Selective Pixel Profiling™ technology enhances anatomical features while reducing image noise.
Cirrus HD-OCT enables repeatable visualization of clinically relevant anatomy with exact correlation between the OCT scan and the fundus image. Comprehensive navigational tools ensure efficient and simple operation.
Designed for efficiency
• Small footprint and integrated design are ideal for crowded or busy practice
• 90 degree orientation facilitates observation of patient throughout exam
• Advanced optics aid in the examination of patients with cataracts. Dilation is not required even for pupils as small as 2.5 mm
• Mouse Driven Alignment™ delivers superior image capture and analysis in just a few clicks, resulting in reduced chair time for the patient
• Auto Patient Recall™ assures patient position and instrument setting are repeated from previous visit
OCT Scanning • Axial resolution: 5 μm (in tissue)
• Transverse resolution: 15 μm (in tissue)
• Scan speed: 27,000 A-scans per second
• A-scan depth: 2.0 mm (in tissue), 1024 points
• Optical source: superluminescent diode (SLD), 840 nm
Fundus Imaging • Line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO)
• Live during scanning
• Transverse resolution: 25 μm (in tissue)
• Optical source: superluminescent diode (SLD), 750 nm
• Field of view: 36° x 30°
Scan Patterns • Macular Cube 200 x 200 Combo: 200 horizontal scan lines comprised
of 200 A-scans
• Macular Cube 512 x 128 Combo: 128 horizontal scan lines comprised
of 512 A-scans
• 5 Line Raster: 4096 A-scans per B-Scan (adjustable length, spacing and
Focus Adjustment Range • –20D to +20D (diopters)
Fixation • Internal and external
Computer • Windows® XP Pro
• High-performance multi-core processor
• Internal storage: > 80,000 scans
• CD-RW, DVD-ROM drive
• Integrated 15” color flat panel display
Pupil Size Requirement • ≤ 2.0 mm (≥ 3.0 mm optimal for LSO)
• 25.6 L x 17.3 W x 20.9 H (in); 65 L x 44 W x 53 H (cm)
• 83 lbs; 37.6 kg
Electrical 100–120V~, 50/60Hz, 5A
220–240V~, 50/60Hz, 2.5A