90 days money back return policy.
2 year warranty for parts.
For mode details and quick order, please email me at email@example.com
Best Price US$ 7,500.00
The Agilent 1200 Series high performance autosampler SL is specifically designed for the Agilent 1200 Series Rapid Resolution system for increased analysis speed with uncompromised sensitivity, resolution, and precision. It can be upgraded from non-thermostatted to thermostatted version by adding the Agilent 1200 Series thermostat for ALS/FC/spotter.
Complete Agilent 1200 HPLC, comes with
Agilent 1200 G1312B
Agilent 1200 G1379B
Agilent 1200 G1316C
Agilent 1200 G1367C HiP-ALS SL autosampler
Agilent 1200 G1330B
Agilent 1200 G1315D ,
suitable software and PC
- Increased pressure range enabling the use of today’s column technology (sub-two-micron columns) with the Agilent 1200 Rapid Resolution system.
- High speed with lowest carry-over by flow through design.
- Increased sample injection speed for high sample throughput.
- Increased productivity by using overlapped injection mode.
- Minimal delay volumes for rapid gradients and fast equilibration when bypassing the autosampler after sample injection.
- Flexible and convenient sample handling with different types of sample containers, such as vials and well plates. Using 384-well plates allows you to process up to 768 samples unattended.
- Peltier temperature control from 4 to 40° C for thermally-labile samples (upgrade from non-thermostted to thermostatted version possible).