|Control Around Every Curve
Now there is a simple, comfortable way to deeply heat* the tissue! The truSculpt system, a breakthrough non-invasive radio frequency and massage technology, is now available to you. In just one or two treatment sessions for one hour or less, you can be on your way to a new self with no downtime. The truSculpt system is designed to treat multiple zones of the body such as thighs, buttocks and other stubborn areas.
• Uniform heating of the subcutaneous fat layer at sustained therapeutic temperatures
• Large electrode enables high current densities to depths of 7 mm – 15 mm
• Unique handpiece design allows therapeutic temperatures greater than 45 degrees C to be comfortably achieved
• Treat multiple areas of the body with no minimum fat thickness required
• Safe for all skin types
• No cooling, topical anesthetics or pain medications require
Uniformity and Comfort
• Unique electrode designed for even temperature distribution maintains treatment uniformity and enhances patient comfort
• Optimized treatment achieves deep uniform heating while maintaining patient comfort (Average pain level of 3 to 4 on a scale of 0 to 10)
• Patients may resume normal activities immediately following treatment with no downtime
Precision Treatment at Depth
• Real-time temperature feedback allows comfortable skin temperatures to be maintained and effective subcutaneous temperatures to be reached
• Dermal temperatures remain cooler than subcutaneous temperatures and are continuously monitored
• Treatment to a biological clinical endpoint based on time and temperature
• Therapeutic temperatures at depths below the skin are maintained near 45 degrees C for extended durations
• In-vitro testing demonstrated that a temperature of 45 degrees C sustained in subcutaneous tissue for 3 minutes resulted in 60 percent loss of cell viability1,2
• Skin temperatures at 45 degrees C are tolerated for over 120 minutes, without signs of irreversible damage
What is truSculpt?
TruSculpt is a breakthrough non-invasive radio frequency (RF) and massage technology that allows comfortable treatments at therapeutic levels.
How is the procedure performed?
The truSculpt handpiece is placed on your skin in the area to be treated. An RF pulse is applied to deeply heat the tissue, and the handpiece is moved to the next area. The total procedure will last less than an hour.
Does the procedure hurt?
The truSculpt system is designed to be a comfortable procedure. As the truSculpt handpiece delivers energy you will feel a hot sensation at the treatment site. Your practitioner can adjust the temperature depending upon your comfort level. Typically no pain medication, topical anesthetics, gels or active cooling will be needed.
How many treatments will there be?
Your practitioner will advise you on the number of treatments based upon the area(s) you wish to have treated and desired results. Typically a patient will receive 1 or 2 treatments and each treatment will be about 2 months apart.
Am I the right candidate for truSculpt? Can truSculpt be used on all skin types?
TruSculpt is not a weight loss solution for people who are obese, or a substitute for surgical options such as liposuction. Your practitioner will determine if treatment is right for you during a one-on-one consultation. Yes, truSculpt can be used on all skin types.
Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
Yes, the procedure is non-invasive, so you can return to normal activities immediately. Often times, patients return to work after the session.
When can I start seeing results?
After a truSculpt treatment, visible results can be seen as soon as 4 weeks with maximum results taking up to 12 weeks. Results can vary by patient depending on the areas that are treated and the number of treatments administered.
Is truSculpt safe? Are there side effects?
TruSculpt is designed to provide a safe and comfortable procedure. Side effects can include redness, swelling and mild tenderness in the treated areas. Usually this is resolved within a few hours. Your practioner will talk to you more about what to expect during and after treatment when you meet for your consultation.
How much does truSculpt cost?
The cost varies based on your areas of concern, number of treatments needed and your ultimate goals. Talk with your practitioner to estimate the cost
Does the TruSculpt require the use of consumables that must be purchased by Cutera? No, as long as it does not have the 3D upgrade. TruSculpt with 3D upgrade does require consumables.