For more details, please check http://www.bastmed.com or email us email@example.com
AB Sciex API 4000 LC/MS/MS Mass Spectrometer + Software
The API 4000 offers exceptionally low detection limits enabling high sensitivity quantitation over a wide range of flow rates. With advanced scanning capabilities the API 4000 provides the highest sensitivity neutral loss and precursor ion scans. Enhanced multiply charged scan can be used in combinations to provide highly informative results.
Unit powers up.
Multiple HPLC systems available from Agilent, Waters, and Shimadzu. System can be configured with different software packages depending on application required. External roughing pumps available.
Please contact for equipment and software details and availability .
· AB Sciex API4000 LC/MS/MS
· Enhanced high performance triple quadrupole mass spectrometer system
· Line transformers
· Turbo V Ion Source (with APCI and ESI probes)
· Roughing Pump
Windows 7 Computer loaded w/ Analyst Software 1.6
· Detector type: Pulse Counting CEM
· Dynamic Range: 5 orders of magnitude
· Ionization Sources: ESI, APCI
· Mass Accuracy / Stability: 0.1 Da over 8 hours, 0.15 Da over 24 hours
· Mass Range: 5-3,000
· Polarity Switching Time: 700 ms
· Scan Speed (Quad): 24,000 Da/sec
· Scan Types: Q1 MS, Q3 MS, Product Ion, Precursor Ion, Neutral Loss or Gain, MRM
· Sensitivity MRM Mode: 200 fg Reserpine on column: S/N > 1,200, C.V. < 5%