Brand new. Full warranty. 90 days money back return policy.
For mode details and quick order, please email me at email@example.com
Ship worldwide, best price US$ 16,900
Agilent 7890 GC with Dual FID Detectors. Comes with Computer and Chemstation B.04.03. Keyboard and Mouse.
AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES 7890/220-MS ION TRAP GC/MS GAS CHROMATOGRAPH MASS SPECTROMETER SYSTEM (7890A FAST OVEN GC G3440A w FID, S/SL & 7693A G4513A AUTO-INJECTOR)
Our price US$32,900.00 Please make an offer. 90 days money back return policy.
2 year warranty for parts. For mode details and quick order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilent 7890A Network Gas Chromatograph
The Agilent 7890A is a state-of-the-art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all applications. Key to its performance is the use of advanced electronic pneumatic control (EPC) modules and high performance GC oven temperature control. Each EPC unit is optimized for its intended use with a specific inlet and detector option.
GC oven temperature control of the 7890A oven allows for fast and precise temperature ramping. Overall thermal performance provides optimal chromatography including peak symmetry, retention time repeatability, and retention index accuracy. The combination of precise pneumatic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis of all chromatographic measurement.
Agilent 220-MS Ion Trap
- Mass range: 10 to 650 Da; scan range is time programmable throughout the run
- Resolution: Unit mass resolution over the entire mass range
- Mass calibration stability: RF-only field is stable for weeks to several months at constant analyzer temperature and helium flow
- Scan rate: 5600 Da/s
- Maximum ionization time: 25 ms
- Selected Ion Storage (SIS): Stores up to five range of ions; ejects matrix, column bleed
- Analytical linear dynamic range: 103 to 104 (compound and method dependent)
- Filament assembly: Dual filament both in EI and CI
- Transfer line temperature: maximum 350 °C
- Manifold temperature: maximum 120 °C
- Analyzer temperature: maximum 250 °C
- Electrode surface: Chrome (standard)
Make: Agilent Technologies
Model: 7890A/ G3440A
Type: Gas Chromatograph (GC)
Firmware Version: A.01.14
Display Reads “Power on Successful”
- Single Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
- Front Inlet: Split/Splitless
- Back Inlet: Split/ Splitless
- Fast Oven Heating Option
- 7693A ALS G4513A Autoinjector Tower with Standalone Turret
Make: Agilent Technologies
Model: 220-MS/ G3930A
Type: Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
- Agilent Original Bundle PC (w/ software installed, digital user manuals)
- MS Workstation (MSWS) Software (CD and loaded on PC) – for acquisition, automation and qualitative and quantitative data review; simultaneous MS and GC data collection
- MassHunter Workstation – Qualitative Analysis Software (CD)
- Agilent Instrument Utilities (CD and loaded on PC)
- Foreline Vacuum Pump
- Agilent DS 102 Dual Stage Rotary Vane Pump (Year of built: 2014)
- Varian Chrompack Gas-Clean Filter System
- (2 units) Agilent 9301-0713 10µl FN 23/42/HP Gold Standard Syringe
- Agilent CP7988 Connecting Unit for 1 Filter 1/8 in
- Agilent 6040-0834 Rough pump fluid, Inland 45, 1 Liter (1.06 qts)
You will receive the actual/exact units as shown. Comes with all/only parts/ components/ accessories/ cables/ software
This Agilent 7890/ 220 Ion Trap GC/MS system is used and in well-maintained, clean, excellent physical condition. The system powers up successfully with zero faults detected as shown. The system communicates with PC successfully and was pulled from a working laboratory environment.
We ship worldwide. Please email us for a shipping quote